Free Curbside delivery
Free Curbside delivery is our standard delivery method and is offered as a free service to any customers in the US 48 continental states! This is our standard delivery method and is included when you purchase any massage chair from us. The freight company will usually call you 2-3 days prior delivery to schedule an appointment. They will deliver your package to your carport or entryway, and you will be responsible for getting it into your home or business. Some of these boxes can weigh in excess of 200 lbs, so if you do choose this option you may want to have someone help you move it and assemble it.
- Assembly Required – there is slight assembly required. This usually consists of attaching air hoses, the arms, and ottoman. This is pretty simple as long as you can follow instructions. Installation takes about 30-90 min depending on the massage chair. If you need help with assembly please contact us at 800-319-6964.
- Please make sure to check the box dimensions, and that they will fit through any doorway that is needed.
- If you live in a second story apartment without an elevator, then the delivery company will not bring your massage chair up the stairs. If this is the case, you may want to consider White Glove Delivery.
Threshold delivery (Inside delivery) is an upgraded delivery option and can be added to your order for $99. If you order with Threshold Delivery, your massage chair will cross the threshold of your home and be placed inside your doorway. It will not be left outside, and you would not have to bring the item into your home.
- The chairs are easy to assemble. It only takes about 30-60 minutes. The only reason assembly is required is because most chairs ship with the arms detached to make it narrower, lighter and easier to move into your home.
- The assembly is basically just screwing the arms to the chair. It includes easy to follow instructions and does not require special tools or skills.
- If you want them to setup the chair inside your home, you can select the option for “White Glove Delivery”. We don't recommend it for most people because it's an easy way to save yourself the money. But we're happy to add it to your order if you'd like.
White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery costs range from $179.99 to $199.99 and is the delivery and installation of your massage chair. It adds about a week to the total delivery time. White Glove Delivery consists of a two-person installation team that will deliver, unpack and install your massage chair in a room of your choice. They will also carry it up to two flights of stairs if needed. Please keep in mind that these are not professional massage chair installation experts, but rather a furniture installation team. They may or may not have installed your particular massage chair model before. If any problems arise during installation please give call us at 800-319-6964, and we will be able to assist you.
- White Glove Delivery is an added service, and costs an additional $179 to $199
- As an added service, White Glove Delivery is non-refundable
- A two person furniture installation team will deliver, unpack, and assemble your new massage chair where ever you would like in your home.
- The Delivery team will do a test run of your massage chair with you to ensure things are working as intended.
- White Glove Delivery will add about a week to the total delivery time. If you live in a remote rural area it will add extra days to the overall delivery time.
- The White Glove Delivery Company will call you to schedule your delivery and a 2 to 4 hour delivery window will be set.
- Please allow 2-3 days for your delivery to be scheduled once it arrives at the shipping terminal.
- If you order a massage chair and want to add on white glove delivery after the massage chair has shipped there will be an additional charge applied.
- If you wish to cancel White Glove Delivery after your massage chair has shipped, there will be a re-routing charge applied.
- Please note, If you are absent for the 1st scheduled delivery attempt, there is a $100 re-delivery fee.
Hawaii, Alaska and International
- When ordering outside of United States of America, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Ultimate Direction has no control over these charges, nor can Ultimate Direction predict what they may be.
- Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
- Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
If you have any questions regarding international shipping, please call 1-800-319-6964 or click contact us